Sunday, July 15, 2007

तलेंत इस एवेर्य्व्हेरे.

Sweet, I'm writing, what took me so long? The Hindi translation setting I put on. Funny...I just started on a tangent and it deleted itsself mysteriously.....interesting.

my 6 paragraphs of blabbing is gone....now what? some reading probably...

But, before I do, I've noticed 2 key ingredients in successful people: Discipline & Passion.
In the ULTRA successful though, there are 3, Discipline, Passion & Focus on their true talent...
what's cool about this is that the people I've seen succeed most are the one's that are doing what they love। It doesn't take too much to say "no" to something when the part of your life you're passionate about is staring you in the face and you're making a living from it.

Now's the tricky part, refining a talent.

Our wonderful talents (I'm still refining mine) are what define us as people....capturing in a bottle first, then letting others in on it, and some how supporting our lives is the coolest thing in the world.

Let your "day job" work for you....every other hour, minute or second there is to spend on something else that refines your true talent is getting you closer to who you really want to be every minute of the day.....

I'm getting close, you? Why do I write to you like this, I have no clue...probably because my life is not an open novel where I want everyone knowing my every waking moment or what ideas I have mulling around in my crazy little brain....

this whole blog thing is more about the discipline factor, to see if I can stick with something for more than 6 minutes.....and to help anyone else that's interested in reading random blogs.

hope it works out, but you just never know until you try.....forward thinking....wish me luck.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

On Location Interview of the Month

WebPress Headlines

PR/Interviewing Q & A Live Daily @ 12CST

Ask Away