Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Love at First Write

A Webpress Special: A Tale of Two Brands

It Was Love at First Write
The tale of two brands.


Once apon a time, one year shy of the Twothousand Tentury, the strongest brand in the land Tweeted

“Hear Me! Hear Me! Publish thy thoughts as thy please!”

Many, many followers away, @HandieBrand beseeched the tweet, then pondered the plan.

“The summons I shall accept, I will do as I can”

It wasn’t long before the brands met, word to word,
exchanging titles and thoughts unheard.

A News Flash sparked that day,
then the king of brands turned to say...

To you I shall grant, this reply
Handie, you have gained favor in thine headline.


You have typed thine thoughts, and I shift-Command,
You shall reign as the Princess of Brands!


To be continued.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quite good topic

On Location Interview of the Month

WebPress Headlines

PR/Interviewing Q & A Live Daily @ 12CST

Ask Away